Written by UDF Party
Party Membership | Terms & Conditions
Membership to the Party shall be voluntary and open to all Kenyans who subscribe to the principles, objectives, policies and programs of the Party. These will be the shareholders of the Party.
Application for membership shall be either verbal or in writing to the Party Branch Executive Committee or directly to the National Executive Committee.
The membership is Kshs. 100 (One Hundred Kenya Shillings) and the annual subscription is an equal amount.
A membership (e-)card and (e-)receipt shall be issued as proof of membership.
One must be a Kenyan citizen above 18 years.
- UDF government will develop the informal sector
- I agree with UDF, KCPE is a pitiful waste of time
- The UDF Government's Strategic Plan
- General Notice to all Members
- Notice to all Members
- UDF stands for peace, unity and development for all kenyans says Mudavadi
- Speech by the deputy prime minister of the republic of kenya, hon. Musalia Mudavadi egh, mp, on the official opening of the 3rd urban reproductive health initiative annual meeting held in Nairobi, Kenya.
- If we don’t reform our politics, we can’t grow the economy in any notable way
- Our Hero: Baraka Rimba Kahindi
- Our Legislative Agenda for the coming week